It's funny I've thought about the songs I would want to play at my funeral, but I've never thought about what I'd want to be buried with. This is a hard topic to think about because I am still not sure what I would want, if I were to die. My dad and all of his relatives have been buried but on my mom's side of the family her relatives have been a mix of cremated and buried. I know that my grandma wants to be cremated and my dad will be buried but I am not sure what I want. I know that I want to have a marker like a willow tree or something to do with nature. I am from Banff, so I wouldn't mind being cremated and spread across the valley that I love. But... if I were to be buried what would I want with me?
lets have a go at this...
What would I want the future peoples of planet earth to know about me? What would I want to have with me?
First, I would want probably want to be buried with my moshi pillow. I love this pillow! Everyone who knows me would agree to that.
![]() | |||
| It's so mooshy, I'm gonna die! |
Since I was a child I have always put on Lavender essential oil before I go to sleep. so I would definitely need a vial of that.

Next to enter into the unknown with me would be books, I love books so much! so maybe a few of them, maybe my first VHS? "Daffy Ducks Fantastical Island" <-- so awesome.
and I would definitely want a photo album of family and friends.
![]() |
| My Best friends |
Apart from those things I would want my Coast Salish rings to be on me when I pass. They have represented important parts of my life that are dear to me and I would want my necklace that I wear every day to also be with me
Lastly, I would want to have my favourite ceramic mug placed in with me. As for what my family would put in? I believe my mom would put in some angel figurines to watch over me. But who knows? I'll ask them and get back to you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment